Saturday, June 5, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Daddy's Little Girl

Isn't she beautiful?


Click on image to download

I absolutely love this image!  Just gorgeous.

I added some little swirlies, faded the edges a bit and set a background to match.  You can print this image out on cardstock and make a sweet little tag, attach a beautiful ribbon to it and put it on a gift for someone special.  You could also print it out and use a scallop punch to punch out just her beautiful face, punch a little hole at the top and attach string or embroidery thread for another tag idea.

This image probably started out as a trade card or maybe even a postcard.  I would love to see what you do with her.

Have a Request?

Please post your request underneath one of the images and I will see what I can do about finding something for you!
Thanks for stopping by!