Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Vintage Ornate Scroll Frame Designs and Reader Tattoo

Ornate Vintage Scroll Frame Design and Reader Tattoo

These scroll designs are so lovely!  This frame is quite interesting



Click on image to download


Click on image to download

These images could be used in so many ways.

And now for something completely different!  Awhile back one of my readers, Esmeralda, contacted me to inquire if she could use one of the images I had posted here as a tattoo.  I told her of course she could.  And she did it folks!

Here is the vintage sewing machine I posted on August 11th as a tattoo!  You can find the sewing machine image here.

.

Wow!  The tattoo artist did an excellent job, don't you think?

Esmeralda said she is very happy with her tattoo.  She also said it was painful but worth it.

I love seeing what all you creative people are doing with the images I post here.  Feel free to send me photos so I can share with everyone!

Enjoy!