Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Vintage Horse in Horseshoe


Vintage Horse and Horseshoe

Horseshoes are thought to bring good luck.  Many believe that if you hang it with the ends pointing up it holds good luck inside and it will bring bad luck if you hang it with the ends pointing down, letting the good luck fall out.  Professional horseshoers are called blacksmiths


Click on image to download

Have you made something with images from this blog?  If so, I would love you to send me photos of your creations!  

I love sharing all of these wonderful old images with all of you and I sincerely hope they inspire your creativity!
So send me photos of what you have made with these images to share with everyone and get a link back to your shop!

Enjoy and have a creative day!