Monday, March 19, 2012

Vintage Strawberries

Tomorrow is the first day of spring!  Even though its still snowing and cold here in the Pacific Northwest we are getting cabin fever here and need some outdoor time.

I recently purchased a strawberry pot and to my surprise it came with strawberry seeds!  Upon doing some research I discovered that the seeds must be frozen for a few weeks to trick them into thinking they its the dead of winter before I can plant them.  OK, lol.  So my packet of strawberry seeds lies in the darkness of my freezer.  I'll probably just end up buying some plants.  Has anyone had any luck growing strawberries from seeds?

Well, in honor of spring and the frozen strawberry seeds living in my freezer I thought today would be the perfect day to bring you some strawberries.



Click on image to download

This wild strawberry wreath could also be used as a pretty frame!


 Click on image to download

These pretty little strawberry flowers and leaves would make a nice little divider


Click on image to download

And a bunch of strawberries



Click on image to download

Enjoy the strawberries!

Pin It