Friday, April 1, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Reader Artwork

Reader Artwork

Regular readers of this blog probably remember that I often ask my readers or followers to send me images of what they have created with the images I post here.  Recently I received an email from a reader who shared with me her amazing creations with images she has found on this and other blogs.  Her name is Kaylin and she has graciously allowed me to share these creations with you.

Kaylin says she creates these works of art using only MS Paint and Word to compile layers of images.  She says she uses her creations to decorate everything from bathroom walls to business cards.  I'm sure you will agree with me that these images are indeed works of art.

UPDATE:  Kaylin says everyone feel free to download her images and enjoy them!  You can find more of Kaylin's work here.

This first image she calls "Cats"


Click on image to download

This next image she calls "King Has Flown"


Click on image to download

And lastly, "Warhorse"



Click on image to download

I was truly blown away when I first saw these!  They are absolutely amazing!  And to think that Kaylin didn't use expensive imaging software but just the tools that come with most computers.

Thank you Kaylin for sharing your amazing talent and work with us!

I hope you enjoy these amazing images as much as I have.  Each time I look at them I discover something else I hadn't noticed before.

I would love to see what else you are all creating with the images posted here.