Monday, March 21, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Woman with Wreath and a Toast to YouTube

Woman with Wreath

I love this almost black and white image probably because of the snowy background.  I have seen this a lot in ads on television and in movies where everything is black and white except for the piece of it that will be in color.

 Click on image to download

Over the weekend I managed to pick up 55 viruses on my computer!  I never do anything halfway so this is really no surprise!  Some of them were pretty serious but they haven't done any damage as far as I know.  

But here's the thing:  I spent hours trying to find a solution.  How do I get rid of these?  I have Norton Anti Virus software running all of the time and I kept running Norton scans but Norton said everything was fine!  Finally it was YouTube that provided the answer.  I have grown very fond of YouTube.  I heard that if you ran all of the videos that are on YouTube right now it would take over 18 years to run them all!  Now that's impressive.

I have used YouTube in the past to learn how to do things, mostly crafty types of things.  If you've ever wondered how something is made YouTube will have the answer.
So to all of you out there (certainly not any of my readers I'm sure) who like to put malicious viruses in or on seemingly innocent files:  why don't you use those brains and talents of yours in a more productive way?  Just a thought.

So here is a gent who will make a toast with me to YouTube, who had the answer for me in the middle of the night and helped me solve my problem!



Click on image to download


Thank you YouTube!